To celebrate Cycle to Work Day, we teamed up with Raleigh to give you an even better deal on a new bike!
Cyclescheme participants who redeemed their Certificate for a Raleigh, Haibike or Lapierre bike priced £1,000 or more between 14th July – 20th August 2023 can claim a FREE* £30 discount voucher to spend in their local Cyclescheme store.
Here's everything you need to know:
How do I claim my £30 discount voucher?
If you met the promotional requirements detailed above, you will receive an invitation via email from Cyclescheme by 25th August 2023 to claim your £30 discount voucher.
To successfully make your claim, you will need to provide the number of the Cyclescheme Certificate used to obtain your new Raleigh, Haibike or Lapierre bike.
Cyclescheme will verify the Cyclescheme Certificate number provided by you and, if it meets the promotional criteria, issue your £30 discount voucher. If you provide an incorrect or invalid Cyclescheme Certificate number, you will not receive the £30 discount voucher.
Where can I find my Cyclescheme Certificate number?
Your Cyclescheme Certificate number is a 12-digit alpha-numeric code that starts with a letter, followed by 11 numbers (e.g H12345678912).
This is located on your Certificate which can be accessed via your Cyclescheme account.
Is there a limit on how long I have to claim my £30 discount voucher?
Yes, you have until 11th September 2023 to successfully claim your £30 discount voucher.
How will the £30 discount voucher be issued?
The £30 discount voucher will be issued via email by Cyclescheme by 12th September 2023.
This will be a Cyclescheme Certificate valued at £30 which can be redeemed at any Cyclescheme UK retailer.
Where can I spend my £30 discount voucher?
In-store or online at any Cyclescheme UK retailer.
What can I spend my £30 discount voucher on?
Your £30 discount voucher can be redeemed against any item sold at your chosen Cyclescheme UK retailer. Spend it on accessories, a piece of clothing, components - the choice is yours!
Does the £30 discount voucher have to spent in one transaction?
Yes, like a normal Cyclescheme Certificate – the value must be spent in one transaction. If you choose to spend less than the £30 your discount voucher is valued at; any remaining funds will be forfeited.
How long do I have to spend my £30 discount voucher?
Your Cyclescheme £30 discount voucher is valid until 12th December 2023. After this date, any balance will become null and void.
*Terms and Conditions apply:
- This promotion is open to all UK users who have Cyclescheme enabled as an employee benefit and an active scheme available to them.
- The promotion is available from 00:00 on 14th July 2023 and finishes at 23:59 on 20th August 2023. The period between the start date and finish date for this promotion shall be referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
- To qualify for a £30 discount voucher, users must redeem their Cyclescheme Certificate against a Raleigh, Haibike or Lapierre bike priced £1,000 or more at a Cyclescheme UK retailer within the Promotional Period. The £30 discount voucher is limited to one per user.
- Qualifying users will receive an invitation by email from Cyclescheme by 25th August 2023 to claim their £30 discount voucher. To successfully claim their £30 discount voucher, users will need to provide, when prompted, the number of the Cyclescheme Certificate used to obtain their Raleigh, Haibike or Lapierre bike priced £1,000 or more during the Promotional Period.
- Qualifying users have until 11th September 2023 to successfully claim their £30 discount voucher.
- Cyclescheme will verify the Cyclescheme Certificate number provided by the user and, if it meets the criteria stated above, issue the £30 discount voucher. Users who provide an incorrect Cyclescheme Certificate number will not receive a £30 discount voucher.
- The £30 discount voucher will be issued via email by Cyclescheme by 12th September 2023. This can be redeemed at any Cyclescheme UK retailer.
- Users who make a claim after 11th September 2023 will not qualify or receive their £30 discount voucher.
- The £30 discount voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The £30 discount voucher is valid until 12th December 2023. After this date, the value will become null and void.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when redeeming a Cyclescheme Certificate or submitting a claim for the £30 discount voucher, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete redemptionsor claims, and any incomplete redemptions or claims will not qualify for the promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any redemptionsor claims which are not completed for any reason.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Users are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon redemption of a Cyclescheme Certificate for a Raleigh, Haibike or Lapierre bike priced £1,000 or more during the Promotional Period. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to issue a £30 discount voucher to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate users or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter of this promotion is Blackhawk Network EMEA of Westside One, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9TD.